Protocol Technologies Inc. has been a premier provider of IT & Imaging solutions and support to the business community for 23 years. Our team of IT & Imaging professionals are focused on “Making Technology Work” and provide innovative technology solutions to the business community throughout the North Okanagan, Shuswap regions.
Our clients depend on Protocol to provide excellent customer service, consistent technical support delivered by an extremely knowledgeable team. Because of this, Protocol is seeking; people with integrity, passion, and who are dedicated to being their best. We are currently looking for an Imaging Sales Representative. In addition to the skills outlined below, we are looking for a team player who is committed to delivering first in class proactive customer service and is excited about contributing to a successful team environment.
• Primary responsibility is to sell Kyocera business imaging products and solutions in the North Okanagan
• Calling on established customers and perspective customers to provide TCO solutions that provide reduced costs while improving the quality of print documents and document management processes
• Seek out new customers and partner with existing ones by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business print environment and productivity
• Responding to email and phone inquiries from potential clients with answers to their detailed product questions
• Developing proposals and delivering presentations to existing clients and new prospects
• Negotiating sales contracts and closing sales
• Maintaining a high-level understanding of all Protocol’s product and service offerings
• Meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas
• Administering and maintaining client information within our CRM systems
• Manage a sales activity pipeline
• Managing client relationships in which you develop yourself as a trusted advisor
• 1-3years of relevant sales experience.
• Positive attitude, self-motivated and energetic with experience in SME-level deals.
• Excellent organizational and inter-personal skills
• A strong understanding of sales cycles and dealing with top decision-makers
• Proven track record of building strong and lasting relationships with clients or potential customers.
• Must enjoy working in a team-based and client-focused environment.
• Ability to understand each customer’s needs to provide real, effective solutions
• Proficiency in MS Office and Windows Desktop Operating Systems
• Valid BC Driver’s License and reliable vehicle
Prior experience in the digital imaging industry is a plus, but if you have strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills, along with the personal integrity and professionalism needed to succeed, you will be considered for this career opportunity.
•Guaranteed base salaries, allowances, commissions and bonuses
•Generous health and dental benefits
•Exceptional career potential!
If you feel you qualify for the position then forward your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Imaging Sales Representative” in the subject.