Senior Computer Network Technician
Protocol Technologies Inc. is a premier provider of IT solutions and support to the business community in the North Okanagan area. Providing a focus on “Making Technology Work”, we ensure that our customers are provided with innovative technology solutions delivered by a team of IT professionals.
Protocol Technologies Inc. is expanding our team of computer network technicians. If you are highly motivated, experienced, and possess excellent communications and customer service skills this may be the opportunity for you. The successful candidate will have experience with implementing and supporting Microsoft technologies in a business environment, both on premise and in the cloud.
Work in a closely knit technical team to provide client support and IT leadership to our clients including such services as:
-Remote and occasional onsite implementation and/or support of Windows Server environments
-Remote and occasional implementation and/or support onsite support of client network equipment including; firewalls, wireless AP’s, routers, switches
-Office 365 and Microsoft Azure migrations, implementations and support
-Provide IT leadership to our clients by providing recommendations and participating in business reviews
-Remote system management and monitoring of client systems and devices using our suite of RMM tools
-Provide escalated assistance to our Tier 1 support team
-Service Order and documentation of work performed and system configurations
-Evening and occasional weekend work will be required
Requirements and Qualifications:
-Post-secondary diploma, degree or certificate in related to this field and/or relevant industry certifications
-Minimum 5 years’ experience with deploying and administrating Microsoft Windows Servers and Active Directory
-Minimum 2 years’ experience with Cloud Computing including Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Office 365
-Experience with a broad range of networking technologies and products including; switching, routing, wireless
-Minimum 2 years’ experience with VMWare and/or other virtualization platforms.
-Must have own transportation and Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Protocol offers a competitive income and benefits package. At Protocol, we value the commitment to our team and our clients and therefore go beyond caring for your health and financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, we also will enroll you in our bonus program (after probation period).
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
If you feel you qualify for the position please forward your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Senior Computer Network Technician” in the subject.
Imaging Sales Representative
Protocol Technologies Inc. has been a premier provider of IT & Imaging solutions and support to the business community for 23 years. Our team of IT & Imaging professionals are focused on “Making Technology Work” and provide innovative technology solutions to the business community throughout the North Okanagan, Shuswap regions.
Our clients depend on Protocol to provide excellent customer service, consistent technical support delivered by an extremely knowledgeable team. Because of this, Protocol is seeking; people with integrity, passion, and who are dedicated to being their best. We are currently looking for an Imaging Sales Representative. In addition to the skills outlined below, we are looking for a team player who is committed to delivering first in class proactive customer service and is excited about contributing to a successful team environment.
• Primary responsibility is to sell Kyocera business imaging products and solutions in the North Okanagan
• Calling on established customers and perspective customers to provide TCO solutions that provide reduced costs while improving the quality of print documents and document management processes
• Seek out new customers and partner with existing ones by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business print environment and productivity
• Responding to email and phone inquiries from potential clients with answers to their detailed product questions
• Developing proposals and delivering presentations to existing clients and new prospects
• Negotiating sales contracts and closing sales
• Maintaining a high-level understanding of all Protocol’s product and service offerings
• Meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas
• Administering and maintaining client information within our CRM systems
• Manage a sales activity pipeline
• Managing client relationships in which you develop yourself as a trusted advisor.
• 1-3years of relevant sales experience.
• Positive attitude, self-motivated and energetic with experience in SME-level deals.
• Excellent organizational and inter-personal skills
• A strong understanding of sales cycles and dealing with top decision-makers
• Proven track record of building strong and lasting relationships with clients or potential customers.
• Must enjoy working in a team-based and client-focused environment.
• Ability to understand each customer’s needs to provide real, effective solutions
• Proficiency in MS Office and Windows Desktop Operating Systems
• Valid BC Driver’s License and reliable vehicle
Prior experience in the digital imaging industry is a plus, but if you have strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills, along with the personal integrity and professionalism needed to succeed, you will be considered for this career opportunity.
•Guaranteed base salaries, allowances, commissions and bonuses
•Generous health and dental benefits
•Exceptional career potential!
If you feel you qualify for the position then forward your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com quoting “Imaging Sales Representative” in the subject.